Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

OcToBeR

So I have to say October in Florida is a little weird.  Where is fall??  I'm excited for October though--all of the snowbirds/seasonals return to Florida (good for business, bad for traffic/overall driving conditions), my parents come back, Brook's parents are coming at the end of the month, Halloween, and my brother Brett starts his new life in Colorado!  Wow, busy month and a lot of travel by family members!  Please pray for safety and security for all.

Speaking of travel, Brook and I travel to Orlando tonight, or early morning, (we haven't decided yet) for his work softball tournament.  This should be fun--it is all of the area Zephyrhills branches competing in a day-long tournament.  Go Bradenton!

I decided I would fuel their game with some cookies.  These sound awesome, huh?
White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

I better get to baking : )

No comments:

Post a Comment